Looking for a way to get to Vancouver? Finding you don’t have enough time to see Victoria AND go whale watching? This adventure combines whale watching and convenient connections from downtown Victoria to downtown Vancouver in style on board our brand new, luxury catamaran the ‘Salish Sea Dream’.
Explore the Haro Strait and the Strait of Juan de Fuca in search of the majestic wildlife that floods the local waters here in the summer months. Take advantage of the opportunity to view several different species of whales in the wild as well as an assortment of sea birds and other species of marine wildlife from downtown Victoria en route to Vancouver catching the sunset as you pull into the city, just in time for dinner!
This adventure is a great way to maximize your time in Victoria and combine your transportation to Vancouver with a whale watching adventure. See more and save time.
To learn more about the Salish Sea Dream experience, please click the information on the right
HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUSIONS
- Fully guided whale watching and wildlife viewing (3-hours)
- Take advantage of the opportunity to view several different species of whales in the wild as well as an assortment of sea birds and other species of marine wildlife
- Year-Round Whale Sighting Guarantee
- Convenient downtown Victoria to downtown Vancouver connections
- Ample space for luggage on board
- Evening or sunset cruise to Vancouver - varies with the sunset times
- Travel through inlets and bays not visited on other departures